Looking for 10 top hotels that offer the most luxurious accommodation in the world? Ok, your search ends here. Find the list of the most expensive hotels on the planet below where you can find your dream vacation:
• President Wilson Hotel, Geneva: For the most luxurious and expensive hotel suites on the planet, President Wilson Hotel has always topped the list. It takes about $53,000 to spend a pleasant holiday in this fantastic place with a specially designed and decorated bedroom, living room, bathroom and cocktail lounge.
• Palm Casino Resort, Las Vegas: Palm Casino Resort is located in the beautiful city of Las Vegas, ranked second among the top 10 most luxurious hotels in the world. The resort's awesome infrastructure and quality service make it a great luxury destination, and you can spend a night at $40,000 for a night.
• The Westin Excelsior Rome: The third most luxurious hotel in the world is the Westin Excelsior Hotel in Rome. If you're going to spend $25,000 a day, you're sure to experience the best service.
• Palm Tree Hotel, Las Vegas: One of the richest hotels in the world. The Palm Luxury Hotel offers some of the exclusive amenities you want to enjoy. If you stay here for one night, you will need to pay approximately $25,000.
• New York Plaza Hotel: It is one of the top hotels in the world, offering the best service to its guests. If you want to get the best accommodation, high quality food and all the modern amenities here, you are prepared to spend $20,000 a day.
• Cannes Martinez: The Martinez Hotel near Cannes Bay is the sixth most expensive hotel in the world. This place is known for its wonderful architecture and art, and it really costs $18,000 per night to stay here.
• Paris Ritz Paris Hotel: When preparing for the list of the top 10 most expensive hotels in the world, we can't exclude the beautifully decorated Ritz Paris Hotel. Spend $17,500 a day and enjoy first class service at this luxury hotel.
• Burj-AL-Arab, Dubai: If you have a strong interest in spending a few days in the world's most expensive hotels, these hotels have excellent structural design and should choose Burj-AL-Arab. It is the fourth-highest hotel in the world and can be accommodated for $15,000 a day.
• London Lansborough Hotel: Although there are many hotels in London that offer a royal grand experience, none of them can be compared to the five-star Lansborough hotel. To enjoy its beautiful furnishings, eye-catching interiors and great amenities, you must pay at least $14,500 per night.
• The Peninsula Hong Kong: The Peninsula Hong Kong is ranked 10th on the list and is the most expensive hotel in the world. If you spend $5,000 a night, you can stay in this stunning 30-story building and enjoy the world-famous Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
With an exclusive list of the top 10 hotels that offer the world's most luxurious accommodation, you can easily find the next destination for a luxury holiday and enjoy the fullest vacation.